I WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS XX FIONA
– THE NEXT SPOTDING CLOSET VIDEO IS DELAYED BUT I’LL FINISH IT & POST IT VERY SOON !!
I’m warming up my Saturday night with this track list from the DJ team “Seapunk Gang” from Italy. I meet the two guys when we booked them for our latest Psycho Candy event in Copenhagen. They were amazing! There are links for all the tracks, so just start listening and let me know which one is your favorite!
1) LOCKAH – PLEASE LOCKAH DON’T HURT THEM This is a super sick track by the scottish emerging producer Lockah taken from his latest ep on Mishka records. Irresistible 90’s piano and rave atmosphere.
2) DEATH GRIPS – LIL BOY The most experimental and innovative hip-hop is coming from this band from Sacramento, California. This song is taken from their second album “No love deep web” .
3) CASHMERE CAT – KISS KISS My favourite song from “Mirror Maru Ep” by the new norwegian young sensation praised from producers all over the world.
4) RIHANNA – DIAMONDS (ULTRADEMON’S REMIX) Ultrademon, founder of coral records and the #seapunk movement, reworked the new single of riri. Delicious.
5) DJ PAYPAL – SHAKE Juke madness by the Us producer DJ PAYPAL out now on Sewage Tapes.
6) MACHWEO – THE SADNESS OF FIRE 20 years old producer from Italy made this true underground gem of field/post-chillwave music. Really impressive. His debut ep “No way out” is out now in free download!
Så er jeg landet i København og jeg nyder juledagene med min familie og venner. Som I kunne læse på min Instagram @spotding, gik min computer i stykker sidste uge, hvilket er meget upraktisk når man er blogger. Jeg krydser fingre for at jeg har min computer tilbage fra reparation inden jul, så jeg kan dele den næste Spotding Closet video med jer. Her er min smukke søster som altid ser mega tjekket ud. Dette billedet er taget i London da hun besøgte mig i September.
I arrived in Copenhagen and I am enjoying the Christmas days with my family and friends. As you could read on my Instagram @spotding, my computer broke down, which is very inconvenient when you are blogger. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I have my computer back from repair before Christmas, so I can share the next Spotding Closet video with you. Here is my beautiful sister who always looks mega cool. This picture was taken when she visited me in London a couple of months ago.
Today I spent my Sunday with lovely Elise Haugslett. I filmed her for the next Spotding Closet which will come online before Christmas! We had a delicious lunch at Leila’s, wandering around the Flower Market and went for an amazing Sample Sale at the Jaguar Shoes. I’m starting to get myself ready to go back to Copenhagen for Christmas holidays. I can’t wait to see my friends and family. How was your Sunday?
Flashback on CPH Fashion Week SS 11! I was just browsing through my picture albums and found these from Copenhagen Fashion Week SS11. That was the fashion week where I worked for COVER magazine and hosted the international bloggers and the “Blogger Camp”. Really good times! I also hosted a “Blogger Party” in the former blue room at Simons, which rocked. I just updated Spotding TV so you can now find more video’s that I made. Pictures are amazing thanks to my friend Jonas Kjærgaard. Check out some of the cool bloggers who attended the Blogger Events: Vanillascented, stylescrapbook, Facehunter, Dandy Diary, Jessica Weiss, Hanneli, Pelayo Diaz & Feedmyego
Have an amazing weekend! x Fiona