I am getting ready for Roskilde Festival which I have been going to every year since 2007. The picture above is from 2008 where I wore a white vintage leather jacket with stud details (bought in Time’s Up in Copenhagen). I would like to find a cool white leather jacket and this Proenza Schouler is on top of my shopping list. This year’s festival I will be very my good old Dr. Martins (bought at Riis Sko in Copenhagen), a pair of ripped jeans, a headpiece either this scarf or some flowers, added a belt, sunnies and a colored top. Rest of my outfits I’ll most likely find at the vintage shops there!
Shop my look here;
The German blog amazed.de asked me to share some of my Summer London tips and what I will be wearing. The interview is in German, but I have translated it into to english for you. I hope you like it. Remember you can always see my updated favorite spots under TRAVELspot just HERE. Click the city you are going to: LONDON, BERLIN, COPENHAGEN. At the moment I am updating TRAVELspot, so if you have any suggestions for places I should add I would love to hear from you on my mail: email@example.com
Den tyske blog amazed.de spurgte mig om jeg ville være med i deres London sommer guide. Det sagde jeg ja til og det er nu online på deres blog men kun på tysk, derfor har jeg oversat det til engelsk nedenfor. Jeg håber I kan lide det. Hvis I vil have flere af mine ynglings steder kan I læse mere under TRAVELspot lige HER. Klik den by som du skal til: LONDON, BERLIN, COPENHAGEN. Jeg er igang med at opdatere TRAVELspot, så hvis I har nogle gode tips som I synes jeg skal adde, må I meget gerne maile mig: firstname.lastname@example.org. TAK!
1. How do you start into your perfect spring day? My perfect spring day starts with the sun shinning through my window, a morning kiss from my boyfriend and the perfect spring outfit. This is followed by a home made to-go coffee walking to the bus that takes me to work in East London.
2. What kind of outfit do your wear? It depends on my mood that morning, but I would be comfortable wearing an Acne t-shirt, Libertine Libertine shorts, Estelle Deve earrings, H2O x Stine Goya slippers, Saint Laurent Duffle bag & Cat eye sunnies from Kamilikulture (bought in Opening Ceremony)
3. Where do you spend your lunch break sitting in the sun and eating? I like to have lunch-meetings at the roof-terrace at Shoreditch House terrace by their pool. If I am busy at work I normally pop by my local cafe close to my work Timberyard at 61-67 Old Street.
4. What shop do you visit? There are many great shops in London, but I like to pass by Browns Focus, Opening Ceremony, Blue Bird & Selfridges. On the weekends I like to go to Portobello Road Market or browse along Brick Lane to find new inspiration.
5. What’s the best place in town to spend the perfect spring day the London way of style? I love to jump on one of the city rental bikes and do a picnic in Regents Park as well as walk to Primose Hill to see the view over beautiful London.
6. What happens after the sun’s gone down? I like it the “Hotel bar”way, drinks at nice hotels such as Edition Hotel (Berners Tavern) or Charlotte Street Hotel. I also enjoy when friends are dj’ing in London course then I’ll defiantly have a little dance!
It’s kind of hard to run a blog and have a full time job at the same time – quite a new thing for me, but I manage & I love it! I guess my body just got used to sleep less and be dead on the weekends. I’ve recently done a little interview with the Danish web shop Me & The Met and above you can read about some of my favorites. The web shop have a mix of Scandinavian & international brands such as Dagmar, Ganni, Vanessa Bruno, Filippa K, Gestuz & Designers Remix. I can’t take my eyes of that red Ganni dress. Let the shopping begin HERE!
Saturday I dj’ed in the Religion store in Shoreditch, where I also tried on some of my favorite styles from the store. I brought home a couple of things; a pair of baggy denim boyfriend jeans, grey trousers with small holes in, black lace top and a tuxedo jacket. Since I filmed Lucie Layers in Copenhagen I have been inspired by her and looking for a tuxedo jacket to style down with sneakers etc. I had to buy that tuxedo jacket immediately. You will see how Lucie Layers inspired me later in Spotding TV!
I also tried on those awesome black & white “vocabulary” trousers, the multi sequin jumper and the orange sequin top. In the end I went for the more classic styles, although I love colorful clothes. My closet is full of funky colorful stuff.. so it will be happy with some more classic styles. I just went to the Religion website where I found more SS14 styles that haven’t hit the stores yet. So keep an eye with them!
I enjoyed dj’ing in the Religion store where I also got to talk to customers about styling. Hopefully I am doing it again soon. My next DJ gigs are confirmed and is at two various clubs in Munich, Germany. The dates are end of this month 27 February-2 March, so let me know if you are around? To those of you who are interested in knowing more about the DJ program I am using – It’s called Traktor. You can buy it online and add equipments like sound card, controller etc. You tube it and practice and you are good to go! I started dj’ing seven years ago and before I mostly played on cd’s and with usb sticks. Just ask me if you want to know more about dj’ing. xx Best Fiona Jane
*** CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGES & CLICK THROUGH ***
Happy Sunday – I have a bit of hangover from last nights event Psycho Candy. Laying here on my sofa I do dream of wearing some colors, and what is better than Lala Berlin? The German brand has now their F/W 13 collection on sale 50% (on selected items), so why not go at have a look? HERE. I have selected some of my favorite looks for you above – love everything about it. I personal will always be colorful in my style – it also make me extra extra happy.
This weekend I have been browsing through Farfetch.com, where I re-discovered their online independent fashion boutiques which provides a range of unique products to fashion lovers globally. My favorite stores in Europe which they work with is Voo in Berlin. Henrik Vibskov and Emma Lu in Copenhagen, B-Store, House of Liza, Rewind Vintage Affairs, START and Ursa Loves in London. There are still many more amazing shops in London, to be discovered. I’d like to visit them and do a London shopping guide, what you think? I wish that these three golden items were on there way to my postbox!
1/ Maria Black Echo Earcuff at Henrik Vibskov, Copenhagen
2/ Givenchy vintage logo pendant necklace at House of Liza, London
3/ Vibe Harsløf chain ring at Emma Lu, Copenhagen
I’m loving my new pineapple tee which you can find in H&M stores now. I just found these images with pineapples and now I feel like eating pineapple.. The black pineapple tee is unfortunately sold out and aswell found on a kids website!